I’ve been blogging now for about 18 months, but I still feel like a newbie. I’m still figuring out what it is I want to write about, to tell you about. Like with everything I do, I want to put my best foot forward and be the best blogger I can be. To help me find my path, I’ve been reading a lot from other blogs, blogs that draw me in to the author’s world. Blogs that are authentic and inspirational. And now I’d like to share these blogs with you.
I’m not going to tell you too much about the blogs; they really speak for themselves anyway, and I want to give you the opportunity to discover them as I did – with no preconceived notions.
- Ink on my fingers – written by Susannah, a writer and photographer in the UK.
- Little Purple Cow Productions – by Stephanie C. Roberts, this is a beautiful photoblog with almost daily tidbits of insight.
- Gypsy Girl’s Guide – Alessandra de Souza writes about writing, photography and living the gypsy lifestyle.
- Swirly Girl – by Christine Mason Miller, a writer and artist.
- Windsweeping – by Holly. She doesn’t update often but I love what she writes when she does.
Do you have a blog that you love to read, that inspires you?